9 March 2013

Choosing Keeping


This shop is a real find for stationary junkies like me. If possible I avoid writing with cheap plastic biros as proper fountain pens are so much nicer to use. For writing cards, letters and signing important documents (happens roughly once a year) I use a beautiful pen which was a gift from my lovely husband. But for meetings, making notes in my diary and so on, I have a great every-day fountain pen which was bought at Choosing Keeping on Columbia Road. They stock a wonderful selection of quality paper, scissors, sharpeners and pens. No pink girly floral prints in sight here - these are elegant, understated, grown up products with an old-school feel. If you are after the most beautiful pencils or the Rolls Royce of pencil sharpeners, this is the place to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.