2 March 2012

A trusted favourite







Shortly after moving to London, I read about a new restaurant called Busaba in Vogue. It was in Wardour Street, a minute or so from where I worked, and quickly it became a favourite. Me and my friend used to go pretty much every week. There was always a massive queue outside, you couldn't book tables so you just had to wait. We always had the smoked chicken noodles. It was great - we could have a main course and a beer for less than £10.

11 years later, there is a branch in Old Street near where we live. We still go regularly, and I am a lot more adventurous with my choice of food these days. On weekends, people still queue to eat here. A reliable, trusted favourite and still good value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.